CAUTION! Killer Magic!
31 9th St. NE Rochester, MN 55906 507-281-2213
- Every kid wants one!
- It's fun and funny to hand out. (Here's some ideas...)
- Completely Customizable on the front.
(That's right- you don't have to give away Jumbo Bills with my face on it!) Add whatever info you want.
- Print color or black and white
- Make them whatever size you want. (Save money by printing 3 or 4 on a page.)
- Low cost to print and distribute
- A trade show handout? Sure! Add the company info on the back.
This exclusive idea was created by Michael Messing. It is offered here by special arrangement.
For the one-time investment of $39 you get:
- Digital file with all the graphics and instructions to create your own Jumbo Bill
- Hi-Res graphics will print clear and sharp on any inkjet or laser printer, in color or black & white.
- The right to print and distribute as many of your customizable jumbo bills as you want
IDEAS: This is how I've used the Jumbo Bill
• Distribute at Birthday parties. Don't hand out your business card to kids. They'll lose it immediately, and they won't value it like these Jumbo Bills.
• "Pay" a helper! or Just "Pay" everyone in the audience for watching the show.
• Distribute at restaurant shows (or just leave a stack of them at your restaurant or any place of business for anyone to take.)
• Post them on the bulletin boards at the local grocery stores.
• Do you ever sell magic booklets or tricks at any of your shows?
Do you ever think that some parents might get mad at you for doing a post-show sale that their kid begs them to buy? You don't want reluctant customers. Here's a way around that: After you do your post-show pitch, tell the audience that you have a freebie for the people who DIDN'T BUY SOMETHING after the show. The parents will appreciate that you gave them a choice. And everyone will leave with your marketing materials.
Hosted by MagicWeb.us
Jumbo Bill CD