CAUTION! Killer Magic!
31 9th St. NE Rochester, MN 55906 507-281-2213
Whether it’s performing in restaurants, picnics, wedding receptions or festivals, knowing some great
Walk-Around Routines is vitally important.
• The Relentless Ring & String Routine* – The Award-Winning Classic. Best for walk-around.
• Wild Hand* – In the hands Wild-Card type of trick. Perfect for Walk-Around.
• Slo-Mo Coins Across – 5 coins appear; then pass from hand to hand in the fairest possible way
• Out of Frame - A simply deceptive way to remove and replace three coins from a purse frame
• The 2x3 Switch - Two cards transpose in increasingly amazing ways.
• The Ghost Tent – An object seems to materialize under a hanky and then disappear.
• 52X - Any card named can be shown to be marked with an 'X'
• High Visibility 52 on 1 Deck – A great utility deck with many uses including the 52X Trick.
• Card on Ceiling Variations:
1) The Boxed Card on Ceiling - Never worry about a rubber band breaking. CoC using the card box.
2) The Double Card on Ceiling – Twice as amazing.
• The Pink Sock Trick – a proof of a predicted card: The named card is missing from the deck and appears in the performer’s sock.
• My Favorite Card – The Magician’s Favorite Card becomes the Spectator’s Favorite card.
• The Lottery Ticket – A card placed on the table is the card that a spectator freely chooses. Includes an explanation of how to do it without a MemDeck.
• The Five Card Stacks - a trick from BAM! The Complete Course to the Borrowed And Memorized Deck
As time permits, discussions about Restaurant Magic and a MagicBase demo could also be included.
Lecture Notes include: 9 Routines *RR&S Routine & Wild Hand instructions not included.
Free Report: "Using your Memory to Make Money."
Free Essay: “The Development of a Magic Routine: The Pink Sock Trick”
Call Bob Miller to schedule a lecture at your Magic Club, store, or convention. 507-281-2213
Comments from the Eagle Magic Lecture, Jan 2010
"Very well done. The tricks were well performed, and very well explained. I enjoyed the lecture very much and would not hesitate to attend another." - Jeremy Kienitz
"Great Magic! Very entertaining. LOVED the memorized deck stuff!" - Kevin Smith
"When Bob memorized everybody's name before the show - Awesome! Started the lecture off with a bang. He had my complete attention." - Jerry Bovi
"Excellent Performance Skills..." - Don Picard
"Super Show" - Charles Stadt
"Great Material; Well Done; Well thought out.." - Hondo Hughes
"I really liked the Out of Frame coin purse trick, and I liked the remembering the audience's names" - Paul Kresky
Larry Kahlow, Eagle Magic Store owner, & Bob Miller
Hosted by 545WebHosting.com