Bob Miller MAGIC!
CAUTION! Killer Magic!
31 9th St. NE Rochester, MN 55906 507-281-2213
Minkey Arm puppet
This is the most realistic arm puppet!
- Large enough for an adult
- Arms wrap around neck and are held together with velcro
- Legs wrap around waist. The paws connect behind the back with velcro.
- Rest your arm below the puppet and it looks like he's gripping you while you hold him.
White (child size)
To make it look as real as possible:
1. Keep the mouth closed. The inside of the mouth doesn't look real.
2. When the Minkey moves, you don't. (Just like a Zombie ball)
3. Rotate the head in a slow, non-jerky manner.
When its time to do something a little different, use this puppet.
Do you ever get hired to perform for children as young as 3 years old?
You know that it can be a struggle to find something that will be appropriate for them.
That's why this is the perfect choice for the very young audience.
You should always keep this with your backup tricks in case you suddenly discover that your
audience is too young for your usual magic tricks.
"I've sold this item in malls, and people walked up to see what they thought was a real animal!"
- Minkey arm puppet - $20.00
-- Great for ventriloquists too!
You may also like: