CAUTION! Killer Magic!
31 9th St. NE Rochester, MN 55906 507-281-2213
Walk-Around Magic That Kills! by Bob Miller
Walk-Around Magic is half of my business! Whether it’s performing in restaurants, picnics, wedding receptions or festivals, knowing some great Walk-Around Routines is vitally important to magicians. This new book contains my Top Tricks that I've been performing for decades! I've performed each of these tricks thousands of times!
• Slo-Mo Coins Across – 5 coins appear; then pass from hand to hand in the fairest possible way
• Out of Frame - A simply deceptive way to remove and replace three coins from a purse frame. 21 photos in description.
Card on Ceiling Variations:
1) The Boxed Card on Ceiling - Never worry about a rubber band breaking.
Card on the ceiling using the card box.
2) The Double Card on Ceiling – Twice as amazing.
• The Pink Sock Trick – a proof of a predicted card: The named card is missing from the deck and appears in the performer’s sock.
• My Favorite Card – The Magician’s Favorite Card becomes the Spectator’s Favorite card.
• The Lottery Ticket – A card placed on the table is the card that a spectator freely chooses.
Includes an explanation of how to do it without a MemDeck.
• The Five Card Stacks - an excerpt from BAM! The Complete Course to the Borrowed And Memorized Deck
• The 2x3 Switch - Two cards transpose in increasingly amazing ways.
• The Ghost Tent – An object seems to materialize under a hanky and then disappear.
9 Routines listed above
Free Report: "Using your Memory to Make Money."
Free Essay: “The Development of a Magic Routine: The Pink Sock Trick”
WAM! book. SALE! $15.00. This is a digital download. The book is a .pdf file.
Hosted by MagicWeb.us