CAUTION! Killer Magic!
31 9th St. NE Rochester, MN 55906 507-281-2213
How I invented my own personal Classic Card Trick and
How you can own manufacturing rights to it!
My trick is called Wild Hand, and it’s based on the classic Wild Card trick.
Peter Kane’s Wild Card is one of the greatest plots in magic: There are 7 cards that are all the same, and one that is different; the Wild Card. Whenever the Wild Card touches one of the other seven cards, each card changes to match the Wild Card.
Even a child can follow this plot. But the concept is compelling. Like a virus, the Wild Card transforms the others to match it.
But there are two main performing flaws with this trick, IMHO. First, it requires a table surface, and, secondly, it’s a little too repetitive.
What if I had a solution to both of these? What if I had a “Wild Card”-type of trick that you could do in your hands and that was faster and more visual? Would you be interested?
And, what if the trick had these additional benefits:
• It’s easy to do! It requires no sleight of hand.
• You can even perform it for kids.
• You can perform this trick standing up for a group of people.
Now this trick is a versatile routine that can be performed close-up or stand-up for any age.
Wild Hand is a routine that uses the same set of cards as the classic Wild Card trick, with one well-known additional secret method: roughed cards. Actually, half-roughed cards!
This is a trick that I used to market years ago. It sold pretty well for the little that it was marketed. But I got tired of preparing all of these sets of cards. So I stopped marketing it.
But recently I came up with a great idea that is really going to add some value to this trick for any magicians who like it but can’t get it anymore. I’m willing to sell you the right to create your own Wild Hand set! You’re an honest magician, right? You probably wouldn’t just go make your own Wild Hand set, (if you knew how) because you know that it wouldn’t be right. Right?
But now, I’m going to sell you the permission to make as many sets of Wild Hand as you need.
Why would you need more than one set? Wild Hand uses half-roughed cards. This means that only half of the face, and half of the backs of the cards are roughed. It takes a little extra work to create half-roughed cards. But the benefit is that the cards can behave as either roughed or not-roughed, depending on what part of the card you touch! This can result in an ultra-clean handling of the cards.
But one slight disadvantage of half-roughing is that the cards will lose their roughness twice as fast as regular cards. This problem can be alleviated with special touch-up roughing sticks, or fluid. But, eventually, the cards have to be re-sprayed or replaced. Then, the honest magicians would have to buy another set.
So, what I’m offering you is the right to make you own Wild Hand card sets. Since you can purchase a Wild Card set for a very low price these days, it makes sense for you to buy the right to make your own. You can buy the rights once and then make your own sets for the rest of your life!
Please note that I’m not selling re-sale rights. And I’m not selling you the right to make a Wild Hand set for any of your magic friends, either. This is lifetime rights for you only.
So instead of paying $20 for every Wild Hand set that you need, and another $8 for the Wild Hand video, I’m offering you the whole thing (video and lifetime rights) for less than the price of the trick and the video:
Why am I offering it for such a low price? Because I don’t want to make and manufacture them myself anymore. And because I’m not making any money from this great trick right now. So, I figured that I might as well make something from it. (Even if I can only sell this to my customers only once in their whole life.)
So here’s what you get in this once-in-a-lifetime (literally!) package:
- a digital download of the entire Wild Hand instructional video. This video gives a very clear performance of the trick. Then it has very, very clear instructions and demonstration on how to perform the trick. Then it concludes with instructions on how to spray the cards to make you own set. It also contains some tips on maintaining the Wild Hand card set.
- a digital download of the actual instructions that were included with the original product. These are comic book style instructions that are fully illustrated. (Of course, you may not even need them since the video explains everything.)
- An additional instruction page that clearly shows how to arrange all the cards. This will be useful for a quick review.
- A list of magic dealers who sell the Wild Card sets at a discounted price. (In case you can’t find a dealer yourself.) So you can buy the card sets from anywhere and use these instructions to make your own Wild Hand set.
- A limited edition of manufacturing rights. I’m only going to sell this to 50 magicians. When I’ve sold the rights to 50 people, then the sale stops forever.
- Free email support to answer any questions that you have.
I encourage you to perform this classic of magic. The plot is simple, but the impact is huge! It can be performed very close, or for a larger group of people. It’s one of those tricks that I call an “End of the table” trick. If you’re standing at the end of the table and trying to perform for 6 – 10 people, then you need a trick like this that can be performed at chest height so that everyone can see. And the plot is one the easily lends itself to creative stories, lessons or trade show presentations.
If you’re still not certain, then watch the performance video. You’ll see that this trick will amaze and surprise everyone. (Remember, the full video also contains all the instructions that you need.)
I know from performing this trick hundreds and hundreds of times at magic conventions that even magicians are impressed with the clean handling of the cards that makes this new classic look like real magic.
So buy it now and own it forever! CLICK HERE to order for only $20.
Hosted by MagicWeb.us